The respect and confidentiality of your personal data is a very important issue for the company CREOLES which undertakes to respect the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended as well as the European Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (RGPD ).
- The information collected by the company CREOLES during an online purchase is subject to computer processing intended to process your orders under the best conditions and/or to keep you informed of our news and our best offers. .
You are informed that the data controller is CREOLES 65 Brittany Street – 75003 Paris (RCS of Paris n°450 920 202).
The legal basis for this data processing therefore lies on the one hand in the performance of the contract and on the other hand in the legitimate interest of the data controller.
The data collected by CREOLES when placing an order are as follows:
- Your first and last name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your phone number ;
- Your email address ;
This data is necessary to ensure the processing of your orders:
Your surname, first name and postal addresses allow us to deliver your parcels;
Your telephone number allows us to inform you of any difficulty or delay in delivery;
Your email address is necessary for us to send you the confirmation of your order as well as, if necessary, to send you our newsletter and our offers.
These data as well as the payment method are sometimes pre-populated by Google Chrome when you have accepted this feature. You can manage them in Google settings . We are not responsible for the data processed by Google.
- The CREOLES company, namely its employees handling orders as well as its subcontractors and partners (eg payment provider STRIPE) are the only recipients of this data.
CREOLES undertakes not to assign/transfer your data to third parties for purposes other than those referred to above, without informing you and/or asking for your consent.
Your data may be hosted, transferred or stored in a third country to the European Union due to the internal organization of our payment provider. Nevertheless, it is specified that this one put put in place appropriate guarantees for the protection of your data, validated by the European Commission ( intra-group rules and standard contractual clauses https://stripe.com/privacy-center/legal#data-transfers )
- The CREOLES company implements all the technical and human means necessary to protect your data which it considers and treats as strictly confidential data.
However, we advise you to provide your computer with software tools ensuring the protection of the transmission/reception of your network data, both in input and output, (such as an up-to-date anti-virus system, for example) and to ensure that your Internet service provider has taken the necessary measures to ensure the security of network data transmission (such as, for example, by means of firewalls and anti-spam filters).
- 4. Customer data is kept for a period of 5 years following the end of the commercial relationship. Data relating to a non-customer prospect are kept for a period of 3 years from their collection or the last contact from the prospect.
– to ensure that our site works perfectly;
– to analyze website consultation statistics (Google Analytics).
Our cookie module allows you to accept or refuse them. You can change your choices, i.e. withdraw your consent at any time by clicking
on this icon:
The lifetime of cookies is 13 months.
- You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have the processing limited and the right to the portability of your data, in addition to the possibility of informing us of your wishes concerning your data if you were to disappear. You can exercise these rights by contacting us by email at the following email address: email@example.com or by writing to us at the following address:
Francine Bramli 65 Brittany Street 75003 Paris .
We will respond to you within a maximum of one month.
You should mention your surname, first name, full address and, where applicable, telephone number, attach a copy of your identity document and indicate, if this is the subject of your request, what the data that you intend to modify, rectify or delete.
In the event of questions or complaints concerning the processing of your data which cannot be resolved amicably, you have the option of contacting the CNIL.